{NEWS ZONE} ~ FRUSTRATION DROVE ME TO KILL OGUN PUPILS –SUSPECTED MADMAN



The suspected madman , Lekan Adebisi, who killed two pupils of St. John’ s Anglican Primary School, Agodo , Ogun Waterside Local Government Area, Ogun State , has blamed his action on ‘ frustration . ’

According to reports , Adebisi attacked and killed Mubarak Kalesowo and Sunday Obituyi on the school premises on Monday .

Both pupils were said to be on lunch break when the suspect struck.
The suspected murderer was eventually apprehended on Wednesday in the bush through the combined efforts of a team of policemen assigned to the Ogbere Area Command led by Makinde Kayode, an Assistant Commissioner of Police, and some local hunters .

Parading the suspect on Thursday, th e state Commissioner of Police, Ahmed Iliyasu, who condemned the heinous crime , said Adebisi would be charged to court soon .

When interviewed by some journalists , Adebisi ’ s response was incoherent and he often switched from the English language to Yoruba .

The following exchange took place between the suspect and the interviewers :


How old are you ?
I am 28 years old .

Are you married or single ?
I am not married . I don’ t have a girlfriend.

What do you do for a living ?
I used to organise private lessons for children and charge N 20 per child .

Why did you kill two pupils at St. John’ s Anglican Primary School , Agodo , Ogun Waterside Local Government Area?
I did not eat for two weeks and I went out to beg other people for money . Nobody gave me money. When I had money, I took care of family members , friends and even outsiders .

You haven’ t answered the question. Wh y did you kill the pupils ?
It was due to frustration . When hunger gripped me and it became unbearable , I thought of my life and concluded that it was a bad life. Then I grabbed a machete . I was prepared to face the consequence . ”

Source: punch

Comments

Most Popular Post

{LYRICS ZONE} ••• MAYORKUN – TONIGHT (NONSO AMADI COVER) LYRICS

{NEWS ZONE}~ Demolition Of Ayefele’s Music House Divides Oyo Government

{CRIME ZONE}~ Police Gun Down Armed Robbers Who Raided Bank In Edo Yesterday (Graphic Photos)

{NEWS ZONE}~ Demolition: So Ayefele Should Break The Law Because His Legs Hurt? – Ajimobi.. {Photos}

{STORY SERIES}••• THE WHITE WIZARD PART 1