{NEWS ZONE} ~ Ghanaian Actress, Ella Mensah, Attacked By Armed Robbers In Lagos (Photos)


 Ghanaian actress, Ella Mensah who is currently in Lagos for a movie shoot was attacked by armed robbers at a gunpoint while returning home.
The actress took to her Instagram story to share witness with the armed robbers last night in lagos.

Ghanaian actress, Ella Mensah took to her page to shares some photos of her damage cars after she survive an attack by armed robbers at a gunpoint while returning home from a shoot in Lagos.
While sharing this photo,she wrote…
Never been afraid of my life until this past Tuesday…… Never seen a real gun,until this past Tuesday, never prayed for my life as hard as I did until this past Tuesday… God!! I thought I was going to die n never see my son again… I’m grateful they spared my life… Thank u Lord n a another Thank You to everyone who reach out to me even though I didn’t even have a fon cus ‘they’ took everything… I’m good n I will be better soon .








Don't just leave..  Drop your comment.. That's what keep us moving

 COPYRIGHT ETHICSGROOVE  

 This material, and other digital content on this website , may not be reproduced, published , broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in whole or in part without prior express written permission from ETHICSGROOVE

Comments

Most Popular Post

{LYRICS ZONE} ••• MAYORKUN – TONIGHT (NONSO AMADI COVER) LYRICS

{NEWS ZONE}~ Demolition Of Ayefele’s Music House Divides Oyo Government

{CRIME ZONE}~ Police Gun Down Armed Robbers Who Raided Bank In Edo Yesterday (Graphic Photos)

{NEWS ZONE}~ Demolition: So Ayefele Should Break The Law Because His Legs Hurt? – Ajimobi.. {Photos}

{STORY SERIES}••• THE WHITE WIZARD PART 1